'LIKE' us to expand your property portfolio

Do check out our Facebook Business Page: www.facebook.com/VulcanInternationalPage. Please 'LIKE' our page.

Malaysia Office: www.tinyurl.com/MalaysiaOffice | Our Motto: You Call, We Match

Friday, May 27, 2011

Who Am I and what can this blog serve you?

My name is Vulcan Lau aka VulcanInternational. I'm a private investor and Real Estate Negotiator. My email: vulcan.lau@gmail.com

What can this blog serve you?
- Once you appoint me as your Real Estate Negotiator, I'll be acting to the best of my ability in protecting your interest on the subject property in professional conduct.
- Provide you with comprehensive information with regards to transaction that going to take place. This will make you aware of what are the embedded costs that might be incurred.
- Valuation on the subject property and advise you on legal fees(for bank loan and Sales Purchase Agreement).

Note: All the currency quoted in this blog is in MYR/RM(Ringgit Malaysia) unless stated otherwise. I've provided Currency Converter Calculator in this blog for the ease of foreign investor.



Back to Main Page: www.VulcanInternational.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment